The lightning report contains the number of lightning strikes recorded, within the geographical scope of the report (as specified by the focal address and radius), in the 24-hour period of the specified date. This data is rendered via a map, tables and figures.
- Date and time of occurrence.
- Number of sensors that picked up the strike.
- Distance from the address.
- Latitude of the lightning strike location.
- Longitude of the lightning strike location.
When requesting a lightning report, the user has the option to specify the following report criteria:
- Date: the date of the report. The report includes lightning strike data for the date specified by the user.
- Address: the focal address for the report. Lightning strike data is reported on with reference to the focal address.
- Radius: the radius around the focal address to define the geographical scope of the report. Lightning strike data within the area defined by the focal address and the selected radius will be included in the report (if the other parametric criteria, e.g. date, are fulfilled). One of the following radius options can be selected, Select from:10 km, 15 km or 20 km.